Nashville Sounds Brings Private Batting Workouts To First Horizon Park
Nashville, Tennessee – The Nashville Sounds Baseball Club has announced the return of its “Batting Practice at First Horizon Park” experience presented by Pepsi.
The exclusive opportunity returns with group sizes from 10 to 25 available from Monday October 11 through Thursday October 28, 2021.
Groups can reserve a one-hour time slot on the grounds of First Horizon Park anytime from noon to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Batting workouts before 5:00 p.m. start at $ 50.00 per person. Sessions booked after 5:00 p.m. start at $ 65.00 per person.
The experience includes the following:
- 60 minutes of time in the field (possibility of extending 30 minutes for an additional cost).
- $ 5.00 gift card to Third and Home for each participant.
- 10% Nashville Sounds Pro Shop coupon for each participant.
- Access to the canoe from the Nashville Sounds house.
- Behind the scenes view of the batting cages at First Horizon Park.
- A Nashville Sounds staff member to operate the throwing machine and provide baseballs.
- Batting practice balls, helmets and poles (guests are recommended to bring their own helmets and poles).
- A choice of batting workout playlist (gender based).
- Live guitar dashboard feed with the names of each band member.
- Reduced Sounds April 2022 tickets.
Each group will have the option to reserve an additional 30 minutes for $ 150.00 at the time of booking. For more information on group bookings, visit www.milb.com/nashville/tickets/battingpractice.
The Nashville Sounds are the Triple-A affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers and play at First Horizon Park. Memberships for the 2022 season are on sale now. For more information call 615.690.4487 or send an email .